LIfe as a drawing is HARD LIfe as a drawing is HARD

Hehehe

Oh shame on you for torturing Kai like that, but the fact that he screams like a girl is priceless. XD I love the sketchiness of the whole thing, and how you randomly added color here and there but left it mostly black and white, that was cool.

-Re-L124C41 (dA) =P

Come Back Collab 2 Come Back Collab 2

Epic indeed

There's just no other word to describe it lol..I can definitely see how hard you guys worked on this..The intro was awesome, and I had my favorite parts picked out (Water Mage and Speed) but then as I kept watching I decided that I had too many favorites to pick favorites lol. I think the Mudvayne song worked well, Queens of the Stone Age, errrr.... not so much... but it didn't affect the epic-ness of the movie in any way, so you still get 10. ^^

Kingdom Hearts 2 Short Kingdom Hearts 2 Short

Wow

That was absolutely awesome... Axel's laugh almost made me fall out of my chair lol.. the animation was very cute, I like your style. =)

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Har!

That was great. Lol. Kinda like All Your Base but I liked this one better because it wasn't as repetitive as AYB and Vegeta's facial expression through the whole thing was -priceless- =D

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Brilliant.

That was just awesome... The story, the music, everything was just beautiful. Almost made me shed a tear too lol... You have great talent. =)

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Yay!

That was amazing, and I laughed through the whole thing. Everyone's facial expressions were flawless and I for one really love your style of animation. Nice work =)

Healthy Spartans Healthy Spartans

Um...

I hope this isn't actually meant to be ~watched~ by 3 and 4 year olds... that might not be so good... The only real problem I had with it was that I didn't really like that I had to click play after the preloader was done and then click play again.. or extras.. I just feel like those two options should have been there right off the bat, but then again that's nothing major..
Through the whole thing I was kinda like 'What does this have to do with eating healthy?' until the Spartans started walking around with food at the very end, and then I got it.. I know you said you purposely didn't have a story line but it seemed kind of like you wanted to make an animation about the Spartans doing what they do best and then decided to throw some healthy stuff in right at the end just for the sake of doing it...
(Sorry if I seem like I'm being too harsh x.x )

scarles responds:

Haha it isnt really goin to be shown to little kids,
that was just the senario we were set =P
i just didnt want to make a movie about a dancin carrot xD

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Lol!

I laughed so hard at the helicopter scene.. a friend of mine and I were just talking about that yesterday.. "Hey, you wanna go drinking/bowling/play pool?" "NO B***h I don't want to for the last time!!"
Ah, good times... anyway, I loved it, laughed through the whole thing..great job ^^

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Oh my...

I'm kinda mixed on this one..I mean it was funny, and the ending was very unexpected, but at the same time it was kinda...err... well.. gross. x.x;

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Omg..

Your flash...is godly. I think what puts it way above all the others I've seen is the fact that you pay so much attention to detail..it really shows through in the animation... the backgrounds, the shadows, the flickering light, the movements of the characters, even the detail on the pages of the book... Everything is flawless and fluid and perfect and beautiful..the plot was great, the music worked well with the story, and I am favoriting this right away lol. Awesome job! ^^