LIfe as a drawing is HARD LIfe as a drawing is HARD

Hehehe

Oh shame on you for torturing Kai like that, but the fact that he screams like a girl is priceless. XD I love the sketchiness of the whole thing, and how you randomly added color here and there but left it mostly black and white, that was cool.

-Re-L124C41 (dA) =P

Come Back Collab 2 Come Back Collab 2

Epic indeed

There's just no other word to describe it lol..I can definitely see how hard you guys worked on this..The intro was awesome, and I had my favorite parts picked out (Water Mage and Speed) but then as I kept watching I decided that I had too many favorites to pick favorites lol. I think the Mudvayne song worked well, Queens of the Stone Age, errrr.... not so much... but it didn't affect the epic-ness of the movie in any way, so you still get 10. ^^

Kingdom Hearts 2 Short Kingdom Hearts 2 Short

Wow

That was absolutely awesome... Axel's laugh almost made me fall out of my chair lol.. the animation was very cute, I like your style. =)

Ski Free (flash Remake) Ski Free (flash Remake)

Hoorah!

Oh man, you're my hero! =] I remember playing this all the time when I was little, and getting eaten by the hilariously scary yeti is still as frustrating now as it was then. I'm so excited to have found a great remake of the game, and in Flash, too!

Maze 2. Maze 2.

Nice work!

This was extremely well done. Everything runs really smoothly, whether it's gameplay or just switching between the different screens. Your music choices were good as well; nothing overpowering or annoying to listen to after like the 4th loop. The backgrounds you used were great as well. They weren't completely plain, which is a plus, but the designs were subtle enough not to draw your focus away from the actual mazes and distract you. As for the actual gameplay, this is definitely a fun game, and I think you achieved a nice balance with the difficulty. The levels aren't ridiculously easy, but they aren't ridiculously difficult either. Overall I like it a lot. 5/5, 10/10. =]